Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez | 

Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Fernando Gautier-Perez
Fernando Gautier-Perez
DOUBLE-COMPTE : jona & louis.
ARRIVÉE : 07/03/2012

Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 0:45

Ouiiiiiiiiii Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 556141
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://hideunderbeds.1fr1.net/t3256-fernando-mentir-est-ma-seconde-langue-maternelle https://hideunderbeds.1fr1.net/t3264-je-suis-docteur-je-peux-soigner-tes-maux-de-coeur
Invité
Invité

Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 0:46

Tu pourrais être imprégné haha non je me suis pas mater Twilight pour mater Mackenzie, qui y est même pas.. Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 562126
Fernando Gautier-Perez
Fernando Gautier-Perez

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 0:48

HAHA hésites pas à me mpotter si tu as des idées Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 432336 I love you (à noter que je pars en vacances demain après midi et que j'aurai pas wifi pendant 3j Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 527819 )
https://hideunderbeds.1fr1.net/t3256-fernando-mentir-est-ma-seconde-langue-maternelle https://hideunderbeds.1fr1.net/t3264-je-suis-docteur-je-peux-soigner-tes-maux-de-coeur
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 0:58

Promis juré, je te mpoterrais ! Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 212121
D'ici là on aura bien réfléchit à cette histoire de lien I love you
Fernando Gautier-Perez
Fernando Gautier-Perez

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 1:00

Ouiiii, j'ai déjà des poussières d'idées, mais tant que ça se transforme pas en mega idée qui tue je garde pour moi Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 890765
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 1:05

Je te file de la poussière de fée pour t'aider, j'ai le droit de dire aussi nul j'ai 10 ans 8)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 4:29

Bienvenue à toi.

Excellent choix de scénario. I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 9:53

Merci Lennon I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 11:07

bienvenue Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 63951 -ouais je sais, j'arrive tard Arrow-

moi aussi je veux un lien et même que j'ai déjà une idée. I love you bref, en espérant que félix le chat vienne vite. Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 890765

oh et tu pourrais faire en sorte que ta signature apparaisse plus petite ? Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 63951 tu as du mettre des balises < / blockquote> ou quelque chose comme ça, ou peut-être que ton image est trop grande mais en tout cas, cela déforme le forum. Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 266347159
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 11:12

Mieux vaut tard que jamais Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 29362
Merci, j'espère aussi qu'il arrivera vite Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 375826
Je vais changer ça tout de suite, j'avais pas vu que ça le déformait :oops:
Et je veux bien du lieu Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 7985
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 11:16

vrai Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 63951
    merci I love you

dès que tu seras validée et que tu auras ta fiche, je te ferais part de mon idée Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 890765
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 11:18

Tout repose sur les épaules de Felix du coups Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 52868
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 12:45

Cette gamine est adorable I love you très bon choix. bienvenuuue tongue
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 12:46

Merci Dianna aussi est un bon choix Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 161626
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 13:18

MACKENZIE + LE SCENAR + LA SIGNATURE + CETTE PHOTO http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97tueAP4n1rpgdk3o1_1280.jpg = GOSH GOSH GOSH jepeuxmourirenpaix.com Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 7985 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 7985 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 7985 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 621506 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 136437 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 63951
bienvenue sur thub Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 2763270137
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 13:42

Oh merci Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 63951
Par contre attend un peu avant de mourir Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 266347159
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 14:23

owwww la pitite trop choupinette Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 63951 bienvenue parmi nous !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 14:28

Merci Priya I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 17:11

la petite Foy Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 63951
    bienvenue parmi nous & bon courage pour ta fiche Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 918094149
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 17:17

Oh Mavor! Elle est extra dans Skins Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 561929
Merci I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 19:50

Mackenzie Fooooy. I love you Elle est tellement adorable je trouve. Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 86663
Bienvenue parmi nous. Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 2763270137
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 19:56

Jennifer Lawrence Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 759523 vous avez tous des avatars géniaux c'est fou Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 759523
Merci Quinn I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 21:08

:jem: :jem: :jem: :jem: :jem: :loni2: :loni2: :loni2: :abbey: :abbey: :abbey: :abbey: :chazi: :chazi: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 1688888084 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 1688888084 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 1688888084 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 1688888084 :chazi&abbey: :chazi&abbey: :chazi&abbey:

MERCI MERCI MERCIIIIII !!
Et bienvenue. Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 556141
Désolée de ce retard, j'avais pas mal de boulot en ce moment... :( Je lis ta fiche tout de suite et j'édite ce message, mais je suis déjà sûre que tout sera bon pour moi :p

Merci encore !!!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 21:11

DADDY SUGAAR Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 161626 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 161626 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 161626 :loni2: :loni2: :loni2: :loni2: :abbey: :abbey: :abbey: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 136437 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 136437 Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 136437

Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 922836

Dis moi donc ce que tu en penses Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 7985
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Aoû - 21:18

Tout est parfait I love you J'ai hâte de RP avec toi !!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.   Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe. - Page 2 Empty

Carlie - Hey I just met you and this is crazy, but we have the same name so change it maybe.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut